- 1 (2-lb.) butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dried green lentils
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Tahini Dressing
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place squash, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a bowl; toss to combine. Spread mixture in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 28 to 30 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
While squash bakes, place lentils in a medium saucepan. Cover with water to 3 inches above lentils; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until lentils are tender. Drain. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, cumin, and red wine vinegar. Let stand 10 minutes.
Arrange arugula on a plate. Top with 1 cup butternut squash (reserve remaining for Butternut-Kale Frittata), 1/2 cup cooked lentils (reserve remaining for Poached Egg Power Bowls), and cheese. Drizzle All-Purpose Tahini Dressing over top.
How many pounds have you lost this week? At Dieta Efectiva you can lose 10-12 lbs your first week and 2-5 lbs every week after. Visit us dietaefectiva.net to learn more about our program.