- 4 (8-ounce) sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black pepper, divided
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 pound ground pork
- 6 cups torn curly kale
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 8 ounces zucchini, shaved into long ribbons
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Pierce potatoes with a fork; wrap each in foil. Bake at 400° for 1 hour.
Combine vinegar, 2 tablespoons oil, paprika, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and garlic in a bowl. Combine turkey and pork in a bowl, mixing well with hands. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey mixture to pan; cook 7 minutes or until done, stirring to crumble. Drain any excess liquid from meat mixture in pan; return to medium-high heat. Stir in vinegar mixture; cook 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. Place chorizo in a bowl. Reserve 3 2/3 cups chorizo for Loaded Chorizo Nachos and Saucy Chorizo and Egg Skillet. Wipe pan clean with a paper towel.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in pan over medium-high heat; swirl to coat. Add kale; cover and cook 4 minutes. Stir in 1 1/3 cups chorizo, 1/4 teaspoon salt, raisins, and 1 1/2 teaspoons juice. Cut a lengthwise slit in each potato; gently squeeze at both ends to open. Spoon about 3/4 cup kale mixture onto each potato; top each with 2 tablespoons cheese.