- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 pound grass-fed top sirloin steak, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (8-in.) skewers
- Cooking spray
- Chopped green onions (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat grill to high (450°F to 550°F). Combine yogurt, dill, rind, juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; stir well.
Cut steak into 16 (4- x 1-inch) strips. Toss with oil; sprinkle with coriander, pepper, and remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt. Thread 2 strips onto each skewer.
Place skewers on a grill grate coated with cooking spray. Grill, uncovered, 90 seconds on each side or until slightly charred. Serve with yogurt sauce. Garnish with onions, if desired.
How many pounds have you lost this week? At Dieta Efectiva you can lose 10-12 lbs your first week and 2-5 lbs every week after. Visit us dietaefectiva.net to learn more about our program.